ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Me-est Me Journal is an 88-page guided workbook filled with journal prompts and exercises to help you reconnect with yourself. This tool is a guide that you can use in any way you would like. You can utilize the journal as a daily exercise or come back to the prompts whenever you need to check in with yourself.
Created by Shana Rehwald. Designed by Hanna Snyder.
Me-est Me is female-founded, LGBTQ+ owned, and made in California.
FOUR TYPES OF PROMPTS
- Reflect: Reflection-based prompts like What are you tolerating? What are you no longer willing to tolerate?
- Explore: List-based prompts with questions like Identify what raises your energy and drains your energy
- Gather: Prompts that ask you to go outside of the journal and come back to the page
- Play: Pages to take a brain break and do whatever you want with the space
Doing inner work can be tough so the Me-est Me Journal was created as a more accessible way to answer some hard questions. It’s intended to help you get clear about what you want and identify who you are in this moment, so you can build the life you see for your future self. Inspirational affirmations and questions help encourage you along your journey. You'll find nine original art pieces by Hanna Snyder designed to feel organic and calming. With a matte brown cover and nine colors throughout, the Me-est Me Journal is intended to be gender neutral.
- 88 pages of prompts
- 4 different types of journal questions
- 9 pages of original art by Hanna Snyder
- 7 pages devoted to affirmations and questions
- Size: 7.5 x 10 inches
- Full color pages
- Matte laminated cover with soft, uncoated paper
- Perfect bound
- Undated, so you can start and stop anytime
- Gender neutral, designed for anyone to enjoy
Learn more about working with Shana Rehwald here.
The Best Gift To Give
I love gifting this beautiful Journal that helps each of us reconnect with ourselves! My #1 Gift - Me-est Me Journal!!!
THIS IS A MUST HAVE JOURNAL!
This journal is an absolute must have for anyone who feels lost, or too busy to reflect on their inner self and thoughts. In the past couple of years, my business has skyrocketed, and along with having two small children I felt a little lost. The prompts the Me-est-Me journal has, made me reflect and remember the things that make me, ME. I’m not going to lie, I cried a few times filling out some of the prompts because I realized how much I need to make more time for the things I enjoy, rather than being caught in the grind 24/7. Thank you for this journal! It’s the perfect way to remind humans who they are <3
Exactly what I needed
This is the best guided journal I’ve found. The prompts are meaningful and it feels nice to be able to do it at my own pace. I love it so much I started gifting it to all my friends.
Becoming my Me-est Me, Page by Page
With long-form prompts, bulleted lists, freeform pages, and space to gather pictures and messages, this journal always helps me to feel more grounded and confident!