Once you purchase, keep an eye out for an email with your digital download. It should take under 2 minutes for your digital workbook to show up in your email. It will not be in the order confirmation email.
**Works best with the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader**
ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Me-est Me Journal is an 88-page guided workbook filled with journal prompts and exercises to help you reconnect with yourself. This tool is a guide that you can use in any way you would like. You can utilize the journal as a daily exercise or come back to the prompts whenever you need to check in with yourself.
Created by Shana Rehwald. Designed by Hanna Snyder.
Me-est Me is female-founded, LGBTQ+ owned, and made in California.
FOUR TYPES OF PROMPTS
- Reflect: Reflection-based prompts like What are you tolerating? What are you no longer willing to tolerate?
- Explore: List-based prompts with questions like Identify what raises your energy and drains your energy
- Gather: Prompts that ask you to go outside of the journal and come back to the page
- Play: Pages to take a brain break and do whatever you want with the space
Doing inner work can be tough so the Me-est Me Journal: Digital Workbook was created as a more accessible way to answer some hard questions. It’s intended to help you get clear about what you want and identify who you are in this moment, so you can build the life you see for your future self. Inspirational affirmations and questions help encourage you along your journey. You'll find nine original art pieces by Hanna Snyder designed to feel organic and calming. With a matte brown cover and nine colors throughout, the Me-est Me Journal is intended to be gender neutral.
- 88 pages of prompts
- 4 different types of journal questions
- 9 pages of original art by Hanna Snyder
- 7 pages devoted to affirmations and questions
- Full color pages
- Undated, so you can start and stop anytime
- Gender neutral, designed for anyone to enjoy